67% of Amercians are Overweight.. But only 30% admit it.

Let's get right to it.

This issue may be sensitive to about 37% of U.S. citizens.

I had a really unhealthy late night snack this weekend (yes, it did include melted cheese) and couldn't help but think of the documentary I watched recently, Food Inc.

Check out this trailer.....

Whether or not this doc is fact, or fiction - I got a pretty clear message that I would like to know more about the food I'm scarfing down my gob.

I started to look through our Ipsos News Center website and came across this incredible article about how people perceive their weight. As the title of this post clearly states, there are a lot of Americans who just don't think they are overweight.

Do me a favor.

Read this article

It's pretty interesting. We have become less likely to see ourselves as overweight, but nearly 7 in 10 of us are in fact, a little on the heavy side. That includes 27% percent of us who are considered (you can read all about it) obese.


Oh. And you may want to go check out Food Inc. Healthy or not, it has some pretty shocking ideas.


I'm going to grab a burger...errr. salad. Sigh.