I want to go green, but on my own terms

That's right.

It's time for all of us to go green. Whether it be from minimizing waste, driving less, recycling more, riding our bikes, or joining the fight against bigger, more global issues; we can all do our part.

I have been reading articles non stop on global initiatives that help combat major environmental issues, and even came across an amazing video to help stop soot.

This is also very funny! It shows how you have to make real changes, not just say you're going green.

Oh! And I found some interesting stats in an article on one of our sites, ipsos news center. This one describes just how much we want to go green - but on our own terms.

In Toronto, where I live, they have passed a bylaw that makes all plastic bags a minimum of 5 cents. This is turn, makes us all carry those reusable bags wherever we go, which I think is a major step in the right direction. Wouldn't it be a great idea to be a start up who designs custom reusable bags? Maybe not.

I guess I'll stick to writing blog posts.

Here are a couple other sites I found that support going green.

You may like them, you may not. But you'll have to click to find out!

The daily green

The green guide


See ya!

Dave