Are you a crazy cat owner?

Not that i'm judging you if you are, but many Americans definitely are...

I couldn't believe this article when I found it.

It seems there is a divide between the pet owners of the US. Non-cat owners have let their opinions be heard, and if you are the proud owner of more than one cat - you are lonely or crazy. Great picture to paint of your fellow countrymen and women, lol.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, cat lovers describe other cat owners as loving caring people. (How sweet. At least they're sticking together)

I can't help but think of that woman from old Simpson's episodes. I know you know who I'm talking about.

**


Of course, if you aren't convinced, I have something to show you.
Two or three cats may be considered acceptable, but what about 130 cats?

That's right. One Russian woman, who rescued her first cat 15 years ago, has built up her pet allowance to 130 (pause for shocked faces).

You can watch that video here.


As Bob Barker used to say at the end of every episode of Price is Right,

"Spay and neuter your pets"

Til next time.

Dave


**Photo courtesy of Google images (seen on Simpsons)